Whole Hog (イノシシ チャレンジ lit. Hog Challenge in Japanese) is one of the two secret levels and the thirty-second level in Crash Bandicoot and the N. Sane Trilogy remake of the first game, serving as the second, and last hog riding level. This is a secret level, only being unlocked after obtaining a key from the Cortex bonus round in Sunset Vista. In the map it's located right after Boulder Dash. Whole Hog is very similar to Hog Wild, the only major differences being that jumps are longer than before and spike pillars are more of a problem, making the level more challenging. Jumps also require perfect timing.
- This level's name refers to the phrase "whole hog", which means the entire amount, the full extent, or committed without restraint.
- Aku Aku is banned from this level and Hog Wild, so even if the player has an Aku Aku mask when entering the level, the player loses it.
- Whole Hog doesn't exist in the prototype. This is because the Cortex bonus rounds didn't exist and the keys had not been developed yet.
- A glitch occurs where if the player doesn't hold X on the first drum hole, Crash and the hog will fall into the hole at the very end, the normal hog death animation will play and Crash will briefly glitch through the ground.
- An earlier version of this level at E3 was much harder than the final version, with extra obstacles such as; more spiked pillars, peeping heads & boomerangs.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense