Weathering Heights (くうちゅう だいようさい lit. Big Sky Fortress in Japanese) is the twentieth level and is the last level of the fourth warp room in Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex.
It takes place in an airship in the sky. If one looks out the window at the end of the level, it's possible to see that the ship that Crash is located on is on fire. This level is the second to have an invisibility crate in the game. In time trial, the Crash Dash helps in the sections with spinning blades. After completing this level, the player will move on to the Lo-Lo boss fight level, Atmospheric Pressure.
- The level would originally have an outdoors section using the glider.
- Its name is a reference to Emily Brönte's drama Wuthering Heights.
- This is the only level in the game to have one gem and is completely platforming.
- This is one of only two levels in the game to feature invisibility crates, the other being Fahrenheit Frenzy.
- On later versions, just before the suspended phase, a locked crate and a ? crate and on the right are removed and in the bonus, changes have been made on the outline crates: in original version, it's a arrow iron crate, a ? crate and an iron crate at the top. In later versions, these were replaced by four TNT crates and two additional nitro crates, making a total of 54 crates. The total is increased to 140 on the level.