Obstacles include lava pits, logs and pterodactyls that sometimes rest on these logs. The pterodactyls will fly away, but they may carry Crash away if he gets too close. When Crash falls to another 'floor', the triceratops stops chasing him. This replaces the 'block gates' from the first two games.
- A prehistoric lab assistant, as formerly seen in a drawing at the official Naughty Dog website, was originally supposed to be riding the triceratops, but the idea was later scrapped due to technical reasons. On a side note, the triceratops also had an additional nasal horn in the same drawing, which is not seen on the real animal.
- Through a glitch, the triceratops in the normal route in Dino Might! will come out of its cave without running past the checkpoint crate. If the player is coming back from the bonus round, and runs towards the screen while riding on the bonus round platform, the triceratops will come out of its cave. However, if the player follows the normal route, another triceratops will come out to chase Crash.
- The triceratops, Rusty Walrus, the giant polar bear, the yeti and the dragon are all related in the way that they are in chase levels and they are immune to nitro crates and other hazards.
- The triceratops' roar was later recycled in Crash Tag Team Racing, as the roar was used for the sharks and the dinosaurs in the game.
- The roar of the Triceratops can be found on the sound effect website SoundDogs.com.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content|| Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense