Once again Crash is back to ancient Egypt where he must travel through a pyramid avoiding ancient traps and enemies. Some of the enemies in this level include scarabs, mummies with spiked coffins and lab assistants carrying ancient Egyptian shields. This level also features numerous paths that are filled with water. Crash must take precautions when taking these routes because the tombs filled up with water fast and he risks drowning if he isn't out of the way in time. He can make use of steel crates and platforms that can float in the water to avoid an untimely death. The level also features a death route that contains the blue gem.
- Spiked Coffin Mummy - These are lab assistants disguised as mummies hopping around in a coffin that contains spikes at the bottom of it. Crash will not be able to attack these mummies with regular attacks. The only way to kill them is either by jumping on their heads, or using the Fruit Bazooka.
- Shield Carrier - These goons carry a shield and try to prevent Crash from proceeding on into the level. They can be defeated by simply spinning them away, or by jumping on them while their shield is down.
- Scarabs - These scarabs appear in the water section of the level. When the water level is low, they can be seen walking on it. However, when the water level raises, they can be seen flying above the water. Crash can simply jump on them or spin them away to defeat them.
Names in other languages
Kyō fu! Nairu ga wa hanran
|Terror! Nile River is Flooding|
- The name of the level is a pun on the video game series Tomb Raider.
- This level has the longest time in the game to earn a Sapphire Relic.
- The scarab at the beginning of the level serves as a good reference for time trials. When the scarab reaches the right side and turns, the water level will drop, when the scarab reaches the left side and turns, the water rises. With good timing and speed, the player can use this scarab to know when to start the time trial and not get stopped by the water.
- During development, this level contained the Purple Gem.
- This is the only level in Warped where an ! crate activates nitro crates from outline crates (in the bonus round). As it also triggers a TNT crate to appear, there is a glitch that if the player hits the nitro switch crate before they do the bonus stage, the TNT crate won't appear thus not enabling Crash to get all the crates for the level.
- In the N. Sane Trilogy, the nitro switch crate does not trigger the deactivated nitro crates, meaning they and the TNT can be present after activating the switch crate.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense