Time Crates are only found when time trial mode (relic race in Crash Team Racing, Crash Nitro Kart, and Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled) is activated. In Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage, time crates appear in Crate Smash and Crate Step bonus levels. They temporarily stop time depending on the number on the crate. These numbers vary from one to three, and in Crash Team Racing and Crash Nitro Kart, collecting all of them gives a perfect bonus of a ten second reduction.
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
- Crash Nitro Kart
- Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!
- Originally, time crates were going to subtract time rather than freezing it.
|! | ? | Activation | Aku Aku | Ammo | Arrow | Basic | Beenox | Big TNT | Block | Bounce | Checkpoint | Coin | Copter | Detonator | Flamethrower | Freeze | Infinity | Invisibility | Iron Arrow | Iron Checkpoint | Iron | Life | Locked | Magic Carpet | Nitro | Nitro Bounce | Nitro Switch | Outline | Pants | Purple ? & !| Slot | Spike | Time | TNT | World | X|
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense