Tilt Panic (トドめだ ガッチン lit. Finishing Takedown in Japanese) is the sixth level in Crash Bash and the second Polar Push arena. It is the second stage in the second warp room. This battle is different, as the arena isn't balanced and sometimes a fish jumps onto it and a walrus will come and catch it. In the Crystal challenge, the arena is set in the night with a storm which can shake it. Players are subjected to a time limit of 90 seconds.
- Lightning - After a ten-second countdown, opponents of the possessing player will be temporarily stunned. It can be passed with contact. Players carrying the lightning should try to hold on to it, while other players try to collect it. The stunned players will be unable to move for six seconds.
- Weight - After a ten-second countdown, it immediately kills the possessing player. It can be passed with contact. Players carrying the weight should pass it off while other players would want to avoid collecting it.
- Trophy: Win 3 times.
- Gem: Win 1 round within 30 seconds (25 for 2p story).
- Crystal: The storm will come from the sky and you have to keep your balance.
- Gold Relic: Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic: Win 3 times against the champions.
- In most arenas, the Crystal challenge puts the player at a disadvantage against the AI. However, that is not the case in this one, as the storm affects everybody equally.