Tikimon is a giant Totem-God who appeared in Crash Twinsanity as the second boss of the game. This is a battle in which Crash fights with Cortex against Tikimon. Crash must throw Cortex to his mouth, which makes him choke and regurgitate Cortex back out. This must be repeated three more times to defeat him. Strangely, after Crash defeats him, he still gets hurt when touching Tikimon.
He has a face on each side of his head: a scowling face on one side, and one with his mouth open like he's yelling on the other side. In the demo of Twinsanity players can only get to the place where Crash and Cortex fight him with a levitation code (the normal place is the entrance to Totem Hokum in the demo) and he is not there. Instead he is replaced by a big clump of grass. It is unknown whether he was already living or was brought to life by the Evil Twins.
Being a Totem God, Tikimon is prone to all sorts of supernatural powers such as the ability to slam his fist into the ground and able to cause shock-waves that can hurt nearby enemies or in this case Crash and Cortex. He can also bury himself neck deep underground and bring up his arms for a sneak attack. The pinnacle of his powers, however, is his will to summon miniature statues from shouting. These statues attempt to chase down their target until they collapse and fall apart, and his eyes can generate two powerful red lasers that he can aim at will.
There are many statue which resemble Tikimon around N. Sanity Island. The villagers of the Papu Papu's tribe possibly worships him, as Tikimon is often called The Totem God. In addtion, in the first game, there are many carvings of the Sun on the village gates, Papu Papu's Hut, and the ruins on Wumpa Island; The head accessories of Tikimon (the six blocks on Tikimon's head) resembles the Sun. Also, Tikimon is isolated in the peak of N. Sanity Island. An old belief said that the higher the place, the closer it is to Heaven. The peak is in perfect circle and Tikimon is in the center.
- Statues of Tikimon's head seem to be common on N. Sanity Island. There is one in the beginning of Cavern Catastrophe, one near the hidden Red Gem in Jungle Bungle, with a third located near the exit of Totem Hokum.
- Touching Tikimon even after he's been defeated will damage Crash, and can still kill him. If Crash does touch Tikimon when he's dead, and Crash dies, he will have to do the whole boss all over again.
- Tikimon is one of the biggest characters in the series.
- When Tikimon goes into the ground to do his underground attack, if the player stands close enough to Tikimon when he does this, he will slam at his face.
- It's possible to skip Tikimon's boss fight by jumping on the stones right before the entrance, as seen here.