Tiger Temple is the sixth race course in Crash Team Racing and Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled; it serves as Pura's home racetrack. It is in the Wumpa Cup and the Blue Gem Cup alongside Sewer Speedway, Dragon Mines and N. Gin Labs.
The track is designed to resemble the ruin levels: Ruination and Road to Ruin in Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back. The race takes place at night during a rainstorm, creating the muddy track. It mostly takes place outside, with three opportunities to enter inside of the ruins during the race. The ruin chambers are lined with stone with columns and torches dotted throughout.
The track begins with an immediate downhill plunge then a turn to the left, with a small ramp found at the bottom of the hill. Racers go forward for a brief moment before another left turn with another small ramp. Alternatively, racers can take a sharp left turn and cut across the grass from the beginning. At the end of this area, the track leads into the first chamber. This is a long straight section with fire-breathing tiki heads on either side that turn on and off, with the flames causing racers to spin out if touched. At the end of the tunnel is a gentle turn to the right, then back to the left, with another small ramp.
Back by the tunnel's exit, on the left wall, is a large stone wall face (golden in Nitro-Fueled). If this face is shot with a weapon or run into with an Invincibility Mask, the door will open and the player can drive straight through the shortcut, cutting the corner. In a Relic Race, the entrance is stuck open as time crates are placed inside. In Time Trial, it is closed on the original Crash Team Racing but is always open in Nitro-Fueled.
After the shortcut corner are several ridges, with a boost pad on the right before entering the second chamber with more fire-breathing tikis within. At the end of the tunnel is a small right turn back to the finish line.
- C: The C is on the second ramp in the first open area. Jump up the ramp to obtain the C where it floats in the air.
- T: The T is the first letter available, on the side of the road on the left not far from the starting line.
- R: The R can be easily found right at the end of the shortcut.
Crash Team Racing
Names in other languages
Ame furi bowabowa iseki
|Rainy Flaming Ruins|
|Spanish||Templo Tigre||(Same as English)|
|French||Temple Tigre||(Same as English)|
|German||Tigertempel||(Same as English)|
|Italian||Tempio Tiger||(Same as English)|
|Portuguese||Templo do Tiger||(Same as English)|
|Arabic||كهف النمر||Tiger Cave|
- Some fans mistake this track as being Tiny Tiger's home track, which is actually Tiny Arena. The name also sounds like Tiny Temple, a track that got named in Crash Nitro Kart.
- This track is very similar to Tiny Temple in Crash Nitro Kart. Both characters the tracks are dedicated to are tigers, both the tracks are temples, and the name "Tiny Temple" is likely based on those facts.
- When the game was roughly 30% complete, some parts of this track seemed to be covered in ice or something blue. Additionally, there used to be a moon shining bright in the sky.