Thunder Struck is the ninth race course in Crash Nitro Kart and the final race track in Fenomena. It features huge trees, many jumps and it always rains. It is a difficult track for most players because there are no shortcuts and there are numerous obstacles the player has to avoid, such as the spiked swings. In the GBA version of the game however, the track is less detailed, featuring no trees except for the ones in the background, no rain, but still has many jumps. After time passed, road palette, sky background and everything will change color (only in GBA version of the game). It is used in the Aku Cup and the Purple Gem Cup (along with Android Alley and Tiny Temple).
This track returned in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
- C: This letter is located right at the start the of race. Players must head to the right and will find the C on the second giant rock step.
- N/T: The N/T is located on the left side of the track, right before the finish line, hovering over the bottomless pit. In Nitro-Fueled, the letter is slightly less risky to get.
- K/R: It is located right at the big finishing jump. Players can simply shift to left and hop to get the K/R.
Crash Nitro Kart
Crash Nitro Kart (Game Boy Advance)
Crash Nitro Kart (N-Gage)
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Names in other languages
Ame no sukaisākitto
|Rainy Sky Circuit|
|Spanish||País del Trueno
Estupefacción (CNK Game Boy Advance)
Golpe de Rayo (CNK N-Gage)
|Land of Thunder|
Stupefaction (CNK Game Boy Advance)
Thunder Strike (CNK N-Gage)
Foudroye (CNK Game Boy Advance / N-Gage)
Struck Down (CNK Game Boy Advance / N-Gage)
Donnerschla (CNK N-Gage)
|Italian||Tuoni e Fulmini||Thunder and Lightning|
- Originally, the name of this track was Head N. Clouds and lacked its rain storm theme.
- This track can be compared to Hot Air Skyway from Crash Team Racing, as it has a similar design, with the only differences being that there are no shortcuts, rain and statues.
- As the loading screen image is flipped from left to right, N. Gin's missile appears on the left side of his head instead of the right side.
- In Nitro-Fueled, Nitros Oxide's time trial ghost for this track starts a few lengths behind the player.