Thunder Struck is the ninth race course in Crash Nitro Kart and the final race track in Fenomena. It features huge trees, many jumps and it always rains. It is a difficult track for most players because there are no shortcuts and there are numerous obstacles the player has to avoid, such as the spiked swings.
In the Game Boy Advance version of the game, the track's visuals are greatly simplified, with trees and rain not present. However, similar to Tiny's Temple's day cycle, the track cycles through various colors as time passes. In the N-Gage version, Thunder Struck features a completely different background from the console and GBA versions, depicting a series of grassy floating islands in a blue sky.
- C: This letter is located right at the start the of race. Players must head to the right and will find the C on the second giant rock step.
- N/T: The N/T is located on the left side of the track, right before the finish line, hovering over the bottomless pit. In Nitro-Fueled, the letter is slightly less risky to get.
- K/R: It is located right at the big finishing jump. Players can simply shift to left and hop to get the K/R.
Crash Nitro Kart
Crash Nitro Kart (Game Boy Advance)
Crash Nitro Kart (N-Gage)
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Names in other languages
Foudroye (CNK Game Boy Advance / N-Gage)
Struck Down (CNK Game Boy Advance / N-Gage)
Donnerschla (CNK N-Gage)
|Italian||Tuoni e Fulmini||Thunder and Lightning|
Ame no sukaisākitto
|Rainy Sky Circuit|
|Portuguese||Pancada da Água||Water Splash|
|Spanish||País del Trueno
Estupefacción (CNK Game Boy Advance)
Golpe de Rayo (CNK N-Gage)
|Land of Thunder|
Stupefaction (CNK Game Boy Advance)
Thunder Strike (CNK N-Gage)
- Originally, the name of this track was Head N. Clouds and lacked its rain storm theme. This possibly explains the lack of rain in the Game Boy Advance and N-Gage versions as well as its different theming in the N-Gage version.
- This track can be compared to Hot Air Skyway from Crash Team Racing, as it shares the similar theme of a floating raceway with little to no rails.
- As the loading screen image is flipped from left to right, N. Gin's missile appears on the left side of his head instead of the right side.
- In Nitro-Fueled, Nitros Oxide's time trial ghost for this track starts a few lengths behind the player.