The Great Hall (しろダイヤの いきさきは？ lit. White Diamonds' Destination is? in Japanese) is the thirtieth level (thirty-first if Stormy Ascent is included) and the thirteenth level of the third island in the original Crash Bandicoot and the N. Sane Trilogy remake of the first game. At first glance, it is not much of a level, with the exit accessible immediately upon entering the level. Its secret is revealed once the player has obtained every clear gem in the game, however, as they form a pathway to a secluded balcony. By clearing the hall and reaching the balcony, the player will see Tawna sitting on a bird waiting for Crash. Then the two bandicoots will ride the bird and fly out of Cortex Castle. Then the alternate ending begins by showing epilogues for the bosses, depicting what happened to them after the events of the first game. Then the credits roll as we still see Crash and Tawna flying away on the bird.
- When the player reaches the end where Tawna is waiting, one will notice that she's wearing her original green skirt, but when they fly away she's back to her blue skirt. This could possibly be a small error that the producers forgot to fix.
- This was fixed in the N. Sane Trilogy remake.
- The six colored gems are nowhere to be found along the path, despite being required to collect several of the clear gems.
- Due to its nature, The Great Hall is the smallest level in the series, accounting for both its normal route and the route unlocked after acquiring all the gems.
- The Great Hall doesn't exist in the prototype because the gems were not created yet.
- 20 clear gems are required to reach Tawna at the end of the hallway. In the N. Sane Trilogy, if the player has not downloaded Stormy Ascent, then this means all clear gems. However, with Stormy Ascent included, any clear gem may be replaced with Stormy Ascent's gem. Since the green gem (The Lost City), orange gem (Generator Room), and purple gem (Lights Out) are each only required for one clear gem, it is possible to reach the ending without one of these also.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense