That Sinking Feeling is the ninth level and is the fourth level of the second warp room in Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. Just like Tornado Alley in the previous chamber, it is via air. However, this time, it takes place in a island surrounded by a volcano and a fleet of ships. Here, Crash uses an unusual flying vehicle called the Firefly. It is the only time the firefly is used in the game.
- Wait until the target locks. Don't quickly press until the target is locked onto. Release the button to shoot missiles.
- Some of the enemy planes are trying to smash Crash. Beware! They cause major damage.
- Don't use the missiles for shooting planes. Instead, shoot the anti-air craft turrets.
- When Crash's health drops, quickly shoot a health balloon.
- Sometimes the regular balloons give lives.
Names in Other Languages
|Dutch||Help, we Zinken||Help, we're Sinking|
|French||Un Siphon Font Font||Making a Trap|
|German||Miese Stimmung||Bad Mood|
|Italian||Mi Sento Giù... Giù... Giù||I feel down... down... down|
Kai zo ku sen o yattsukero!
|Attack the Pirate Ships!|
|Defeat the Pirate Ship|
|Spanish||Esto se Hunde||This Sinks|
- Interestingly, the Crash Glider was originally going to be used in this level instead of the Firefly. It was actually a separate version of the glider coded with the same lock-on system as the Firefly. It can be found in the final version through hacking.