Terra is the first planet in Crash Nitro Kart. It is the home planet of the eminent racer Krunk. Terra's moon bears the likeness of Emperor Velo's face. The indigenous worship Tiny Tiger as a deity for an unknown reason (or at least a being very similar to Tiny).
Terra is an Earth-like planet, with dense rainforests, luxurious beaches, fabulous temples and mystical stone effigies.
Once three champion keys are unlocked, you are allowed to access the fourth world hub (Teknee), directly from Terra.
- Inferno Island - A tropical beach with a volcanic cave in the middle of the track.
- Jungle Boogie - A rainforest with prominent architecture, a bridge and some obstacles, set in the early hours of the evening. It is also where Krunk's boss race takes place.
- Tiny Temple (known as Tiny's Temple in the GBA version) - A temple built in Tiny's honor, with magnetic areas, statues, animals and massive rocks.
- Temple Turmoil - A muddy clearing set around the ruins of an archaic temple, also set at night.
- Terra Drome - The dark interior of a shrine dedicated to Krunk, full of dangerous totems. This is a secret arena, unlocked by the purple CNK Tokens, and makes no appearance in Adventure mode.
Names in other languages
|(Same as English)|
|French||Terranée||(Same as English)|
|Italian||Terranea||(Same as English)|
- Originally, the name of this planet was Lost Earth.
- Appropriately, in Latin, Portuguese and Italian, Terra means Earth.
- Due to this, the world is called Terranea in Italian instead.
- The loading screen for the hub area is different between the PAL and NTSC versions of the game.