Tell No Tales (ゴーゴー ココマリン lit. Go! Go! Coco Marine in Japanese) is the eighteenth level and is the third level of the fourth warp room in Crash Bandicoot: Warped and its remake in the N. Sane Trilogy.
This levels name is a reference to the phrase "Dead men tell no tales", an old pirate reference where pirates would kill off people who learnt too much about them.
In the N. Sane Trilogy, this level is exclusive to Coco, as does the other jet ski levels.
Spyro the Dragon Demo
A demo of Warped featuring this level can be accessed in Spyro the Dragon by using the input Triangle + L1 on the game's title screen. This version features four major differences from the one in the final version:
- There used to be 60 crates in the level, instead of 61.
- There is a line of 3 lives seen behind the yellow buoys. In the demo, they appear halfway through the level.
- The Crystal placement is different, being suspended in mid-air near the end of the level. In the retail version, there is a single life placed there instead.
- The music is slightly different compared to the final retail version.
- If the player pays close attention, they can see the end of the level when stationary at the first checkpoint.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content|| Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense