Tell No Tales (ゴーゴー ココマリン lit. Go! Go! Coco Marine in Japanese) is the eighteenth level and is the third level of the fourth warp room in Crash Bandicoot: Warped and its remake in the N. Sane Trilogy.
This levels name is a reference to the phrase "Dead men tell no tales", an old pirate reference where pirates would kill off people who learnt too much about them.
Spyro the Dragon Demo
A demo of Warped featuring this level can be accessed in Spyro the Dragon by using the input Triangle + L1 on the game's title screen. This version features four major differences from the one in the final version:
- There used to be 60 crates in the level, instead of 61.
- There is a line of 3 lives seen behind the yellow buoys. In the demo, they appear halfway through the level.
- The Crystal placement is different, being suspended in mid-air near the end of the level. In the retail version, there is a single life placed there instead.
- The music is slightly different compared to the final retail version.
- If the player pays close attention, they can see the end of the level when stationary at the first checkpoint.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense