Team Trance is the second of Emperor Velo's racing teams in Crash Nitro Kart. It consists of N. Trance and his partners Dingodile, Polar, and Pura, each under N. Trance's hypnotic mind control and brainwashed into racing for him. All the members drive the Team Trance Kart, a green, egg-shaped kart.
- N. Trance (Intermediate; average at everything)
- Polar (Beginner; best at turning) (unlocked by winning the blue gem cup)
- Dingodile (Advanced; best at speed) (unlocked by winning the red gem cup)
- Pura (Beginner; best at turning) (unlocked by reaching 50 turbo boosts on any track in Adventure Mode as Team Bandicoot; only in the console version)
- In the Gamecube version, he can be unlocked through the GBA link cable and a copy of the GBA game.
- Spyro (only in the GBA version)
- Velo Mask
- Uka Uka (Only in the GBA version for N.Trance, Dingodile and Spyro)
- Aku Aku (Only in the GBA version for Polar)
- Spyro uses one of N. Trance's karts in the GBA version of Crash Nitro Kart. However, he isn't brainwashed like the rest of N. Trance's team. This was more than likely done for aesthetic purposes, as Spyro is not considered canon to the game's storyline at all.
- In the GBA version of Crash Nitro Kart, Polar is protected by Aku Aku.
- The karts that are used by Team Trance lack steering wheels, which creates the impression that the karts are controlled by the driver's minds, as the drivers themselves are concentrating firmly on their surroundings, and are clearly not riding the karts.
- All Team Trance members are a different species (N. Trance - 5th Dimensional Being, Polar - Polar Bear, Dingodile - Dingo/Crocodile, Pura - Tiger)
- N. Trance is also the only one on the team that is from another dimension.
- He is also the only one who is not brainwashed due to being the one who brainwashed the others.