Team Trance is the second of Emperor Velo's racing teams in Crash Nitro Kart. It consists of N. Trance and his partners Dingodile, Polar, and Pura, each under N. Trance's hypnotic mind control and brainwashed into racing for him. All the members drive the Team Trance Kart, a green, egg-shaped kart that is controlled telepathically with no steering wheel.
- N. Trance (Intermediate; average at everything)
- Polar (Beginner; best at turning) (unlocked by winning the blue gem cup)
- Dingodile (Advanced; best at speed) (unlocked by winning the red gem cup)
- Pura (Beginner; best at turning) (unlocked by reaching 50 turbo boosts on any track in Adventure Mode as Team Bandicoot; only in the console version)
- In the Gamecube version, he can be unlocked through the GBA link cable and a copy of the GBA game.
- Spyro the Dragon (only in the GBA version)
- Velo Mask
- Uka Uka (Only in the GBA version for N. Trance, Dingodile and Spyro)
- Aku Aku (Only in the GBA version for Polar)
- Spyro uses one of N. Trance's karts in the GBA version of Crash Nitro Kart. However, he isn't brainwashed like the rest of N. Trance's team. This was more than likely done for aesthetic purposes, as Spyro is not considered canon to the game's storyline at all.
- In the GBA version of Crash Nitro Kart, Polar is protected by Aku Aku, despite being brainwashed by N. Trance.
- The karts that are used by Team Trance lack steering wheels. This was changed for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.