When Crash or Coco are on TKs and either of them talk to the translator in Ratcicle Kingdom, she will say that telekinetic ravens doesn't impress the man next to her (she, however, thinks that they are hot), and other locals have made references to birds of them, so there is a possibility that they could have a partial avian heritage.
- Object Move: This attack is used by a target to throw enemies & objects in different directions, by holding down the aim button and light attack button to lift the object/enemy, then moving the targeting reticule to aim where they will be thrown and releasing the buttons. If the jump button is pressed the TKs will repeatedly fire telekinetic orbs at the enemy. The special move meter is drained while an object is being lifted, and the levitation and trhowing on their own do not count towards combos.
- Telekinetic Blast: While holding an enemy in telekinesis, pressing the heavy attack button will make the TKs fire a large blast to launch the enemy backward, This attack also destroys any object in the near vicinity.
- Energy Strike (heavy attack tap): This attack makes TKs spring their arms forward and zap any enemy in front of them.
- Telekinetic Shock wave (heavy attack charge): In this attack, TKs jump up and creates a shock wave. If two opposing TKs use this at about the same time, neither is hurt.
- Hover: By jumping and holding the jump button makes TKs fly for a short period of time, telekinetic orbs can be thrown by pressing the light attack button.
The TKs are first seen after they are freed from the Ice Prison, then they are later seen while heading to the desert where they are used to get to there.
- TK is the only titan that can fly for a short period of time.
- If Crash is targeted by an enemy TK, there will be a blue glow above his head.
|Crash Mind Over Mutant|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot | Crunch Bandicoot|
|Antagonists||Dr. N. Cortex | Dr. N. Brio | Dr. N. Gin | Nina Cortex | Uka Uka|
|Titans||Spike | Ratcicle | Magmadon | TK | Sludge | Rhinoroller | Scorporilla | Grimly | Battler | Stench | Yuktopus | Snipe | Titan Heroes|
|Items||TNT Crate | Basic Crate | Wumpa Fruit | Mojo | NV|
|Levels|| Console: Wumpa Island | Ratcicle Kingdom | Wasteland | Junkyard | Mount Grimly | Space Head|
DS: Crystal Mountains | Deserted Wasteland | N. Jin Labs
|Enemies||Ratnician | Brat Girl | Doom Monkey | Znu | Slap-E | Spike Crate|