Swamp Fox (ぬまちだ ホバタンク lit. Swamp Hovertank in Japanese) is the twenty-sixth level in Crash Bash and is the fourth stage of the fifth warp room. It is the fourth and final Tank Wars arena and it can be unlocked by obtaining 23 crystals. Here, the characters use rotor boats instead of tanks. They can release a max of three mines that do strong damage to opponents. Unlike the other tank levels, the rotor boats can only fire in the direction a player is facing, they can also use shields, there is no wumpa fruit, and players move around freely in the entire arena.
- Mines - Can be dropped by players and detonate after a few seconds, causing massive damage to any tanks nearby.
- Trophy: Win 3 times.
- Gem: Win 1 round in 40 seconds (25 for 2P story).
- Crystal: Win 1 round without being hit by the chasing torpedo and not using mines.
- Gold Relic: Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic: Win 3 times against the champions.
- It's possible that this arena's name comes from the nickname given to Francis Marion during the Battle of Charleston. However, since all Tank Wars levels have "Fox" in their name and this one takes place in a swamp, it's likely a coincidence that this arena has the same name.