Stage Dive is the boss fight and the final story level of The Hazardous Wastes and the sixth main level of Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time.
Crash and Coco confront N. Gin and his Weapon of Mass Percussion. The speakers shoots both discs of light and Crazed Kids. The battle has four phases and in each phase, Crash/Coco must spin or slide to send three Ramblers back to the speakers until the target spot of the weapon is revealed, and then jump to the drums of the weapon to spin the target spot. During the last three phases, player needs to use Lani-Loli to reach the target stop. The second Quantum Mask, Akano, is used as a power source of W.O.M.P., but is accidentally thrown through a quantum rift into Salty Wharf after the battle, prompting Crash, Coco and Lani-Loli to go after him into the rift.
- The level is a boss fight.
- Post-apocalyptic enemies.
N. Verted Mode
- Just like the previous level, the level has limited render distance.
- Everything has a neon outline around it, this includes level geometry which will also display its wireframes.
- Crash's spin is overdrived and sounds like a chainsaw.
- Music has a drumbeat; its volume depends on how bright the stage is.
Names in other languages
Kiken na raibu kaijō
|Dangerous Live Performance|
|Spanish||Pánico Escénico||Scenic Panic (pun on "stage")|
|French||Plongée sur Scène||(Same as English)|
|German||Stage Dive||(Same as English)|
|Italian||Tuffo dal Palco||Dive from the Stage|
|Portuguese||Invadindo o Palco||Invading the Stage|
|Russian||Прыжок со сцены
Pryzhok so sceny
|Polish||Sceniczny Debiut||Stage Debut|
|Drums of War|
- The boss's phase 1 music remixes part of N. Gin's Cortex Strikes Back boss theme.
- This was inspired by Guitar Hero, another Activision game.