Spyro Circuit is a race course in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. It was released as part of the Spyro N. Friends Grand Prix event on August 30th, 2019. It is an original track created by Beenox, and is based on several different worlds from the Spyro the Dragon universe.
It is also one of the tracks used for the Bonus Cup.
The track takes place on a magical campus spawning across several worlds of the Dragon Realms linked by portals. It starts outside in the Artisans home world, going through the castle's doors. Inside the castle is a library inspired from Dark Hollow. The portal at the end of the library takes the racers to an outside area inspired by High Caves. There, Elder Wizards and Green Druids shoot projectiles at each other over the track, which the racers have to avoid. The next portal takes the racers to Wizard Peak, where they must jump across a series of levitating platforms to reach the next portal leading back to the Artisans home world. The racers drive past statues of dragons until they reach the finish line and start the next lap.
Names in other languages
|Worlds of Spyro|
|French||Circuit de Spyro||(Same as English)|
|Italian||Circuito di Spyro||(Same as English)|
|(Same as English)|
|Spanish||Circuito Spyro||(Same as English)|
- The music that plays on this track is a remix of the Mushroom Speedway music from Spyro: Year of the Dragon.
- All item crates, fruit crates and Wumpa Fruit on this track are replaced with chests and gems respectively. TNT and nitro crates dropped by racers still appear in their typical crate form. In the relic race, there are time crates and no chests or gems.
- Sparx protects all characters regardless of their original alignment when racing on this track.
- This track is one of only two tracks which have portals that teleport the racers to other portions of the track. The other is Hyper Spaceway.
- This is the only Bonus Track that does not naturally feature Blue Fire.