Smokey and the Bandicoot (ゴー！ゴー！ クラッシュバギー lit. Go! Go! Crash Buggy in Japanese) is the thirteenth level and is the third level of the third warp room in Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. It takes place in a Western-themed desert, where Crash uses the Jeep to race Cortex's minions in a challenge for a crystal. Crash has four opponents. Dingodile is seen to be the slowest in this race, while Doctor Nefarious Tropy is the fastest.
- This is the only level where Crash races against Cortex's henchmen in the Jeep.
- Cortex's henchmen use the following coloured cars: Red (N. Tropy), Blue (Tiny), Green (N. Gin) and Yellow (Dingodile)
- The level's name is a reference to the 1977 film Smokey and the Bandit.
- This is the first level in the series where Crash has to win the race to get the relic.
- Some consoles make the controls impossible to complete this level by winning and breaking all the crates at the same time.
- Falling into a pit in this level costs a life and the player has to restart the race.