Sky Balls (タマたま スカイハイ lit. Balls Sky High in Japanese) is the sixteenth level in Crash Bash, the first stage of the fourth warp room and the fourth and final Ballistix arena. The platform that players are hovering on sometimes tilts towards a certain one, making the balls roll towards their goal. All players start with 20 points.
- Trophy: Win 3 rounds.
- Gem: Player 1 starts with 9 balls while the opponents start with 15 balls. (for 2P story, Team 1 starts with 18 balls and Team 2 starts with 25 balls)
- Crystal: Win 1 round without touching any red balls. All players start with 10 balls.
- Gold Relic: Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic: Win 3 times against the champions.
- The background of this arena is based on the level Bye Bye Blimps from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- This arena's crystal challenge is considered to be very difficult. Many players find either this one, N. Ballism or Pogo Padlock to have the game's most difficult crystal challenge.