The machines are generally red-brown and white in color with large eyes and an antenna coming out the top. They have an N emblazoned on their front suggesting they were made by Cortex to clean up the sewers and have brushes on the bottom to clean up messes, just like vacuums.
- Scrubbers perform different functions in each level
- Scaling pipes in a circle: in Sewer or Later three scrubbers scale the pipes in a spring-like fashion. They can also be used as fodder to destroy nearby turbines, but are most useful for destroying the turbines of the fans that spin way too fast.
- In Hangin' Out, a conveyor of scrubbers try to hurl themselves at Crash until he gets to the end of the tunnel.
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- In the prototype of Cortex Strikes Back, scrubbers would appear around corners, taking Crash by surprise.
- In the Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled remake of the Crash Nitro Kart track Android Alley, the scrubbers appear instead of the Cleaning Bots that appeared in the original version of the track.
Names in other languages
|Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot|
|Bosses||Dingodile | Doctor N. Gin | Tiny Tiger | Doctor Neo Cortex | Uka Uka | Mega-Mix|
|Items||Crates | Wumpa Fruit | Crystals | Gems|
First Chamber: Jungle Jam | Shipwrecked | Temple of Boom | Frostbite Cavern | Just in Slime
|Enemies||Electric Eel | Frog | Jellyfish | Lab Assistant | Moray Eel | Penguin | Polar Bear | Pufferfish | Rat | Scrubber | Seal | Shark | Sparky Tentaclebot Unit | Spike Lizard | Squid | Sewer Mech | Venus Fly Trap | Yeti|
|Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled|
|Racers|| Default: Crash Bandicoot | Doctor Neo Cortex | Tiny Tiger | Coco Bandicoot | Doctor N. Gin | Dingodile | Polar | Pura|
Unlockable (Bosses): Ripper Roo | Papu Papu | Komodo Joe | Pinstripe Potoroo | Nitros Oxide
Unlockable (Misc.): Penta Penguin | Fake Crash | Doctor Nefarious Tropy
Pit Stop Purchases: Crunch Bandicoot | Krunk | Small Norm | Big Norm | Nash | N. Trance | Real Velo | Geary | Zam | Zem
Bonus: Tawna | Ami | Megumi | Liz | Isabella | Baby Crash | Baby Coco | Baby T | Spyro | Hunter | Gnasty Gnorc | Komodo Moe | N. Brio | Nina Cortex | Koala Kong | Pasadena O'Possum | Ebenezer Von Clutch | King Chicken
Grand Prix Limited: Rilla Roo | Yaya Panda | Hasty | Chick | Stew | Mega-Mix | Emperor Velo XXVII
|Supporting characters||Aku Aku | Uka Uka | Sparx | Velo Mask | Apo-Apo|
|Customization||Skins | Bodies and Decals | Wheels | Paint Jobs | Stickers|
N. Sanity Beach: Crash Cove | Mystery Caves | Sewer Speedway | Roo's Tubes
|Battle Arenas|| Original: Skull Rock | Nitro Court | Parking Lot | Rocky Road | Lab Basement | Rampage Ruins | The North Bowl|
From Crash Nitro Kart: Temple Turmoil | Frozen Frenzy | Desert Storm | Magnetic Mayhem | Terra Drome
|Collectibles||Trophy | Crystal | Gem | Relic | CTR Token | Key | Wumpa Coin|
|Power Ups||Missile | Bowling Bomb | Warp Orb | TNT Crate/Nitro Crate | Power Shield | N. Tropy Clock | N. Brio's Beaker | Turbo | Invisibility | Super Engine | Invincibility Mask (Aku Aku/Uka Uka/Velo Mask/Sparx/Apo-Apo)|
|Misc.||Pit Stop | Grand Prix (Nitro Tour | Back N. Time | Spyro N. Friends | Spooky | Neon Circus | Winter Festival | Rustland | Gasmoxia)|