Stay sharp, Crash, and watch out for her gargantuan arms, crushing feet, and her huge scorpion tail!
The Scorporilla is a huge gorilla-scorpion hybrid titan, first appearing in Crash of the Titans and its sequel Crash: Mind Over Mutant. Her first appearance is of a gorilla with a scorpion's tail and claws with red stripes running down her arms. In Crash: Mind Over Mutant, her second appearance, she loses the stripes and instead wears armor. Scorporilla can be found in the Temple Coliseum near the desert alongside Magmadons and Ratnicians. However, one can also be seen guarding the Ratcicle Hero in the Ice Prison.
Scorporilla returns in Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! as a boss character. She is depicted as a cyborg.
One of the strongest and largest titans in either game, Scorporilla is a hybrid of a gorilla and a scorpion. She is quadrupedal, walking around on her knuckles as a gorilla does, and attacks with her huge arms and tail. In Crash of the Titans, her tail catches fire when swung. Scorporilla typically doesn't join the battle until her goons have been defeated. The earth trembles as she walks, especially so after landing a jump. Scorporilla instantly destroys small plants and rocks in her path, releasing mojo.
Light Attack: Scorporilla swings her arms up to two times, which sends minions flying.
Heavy Attack: A very powerful attack. In Crash of the Titans, Scorporilla's tail ignites as it's swung. In Mind Over Mutant, this attack takes approximately three seconds to charge. Her tail glows red, then smashes down onto the opponent, knocking them back.
Ground and Pound: Scorporilla roars, beats her chest and slams her fists on the ground, creating a purple shockwave. This attack instantly stuns most enemies, but requires a full Titan Meter to be used. If Scorporilla is hit during the chargeup period, the attack may be cancelled.
Tail Whip: A combo attack. Scorporilla rears up on her forearms and swings her tail in a circle around herself.
Block: Scorporilla blocks attacks with her forearms.
Names in other languages
|Spanish||Escorpgorila||portmanteau of 'escorpión' (lit. scorpion) and 'gorila' (lit. gorilla)|
|French||Scorpilon||portmanteau of 'scorpion' (lit. scorpion) and 'pilon' (lit. rammer)|
|Dutch||Schorparilla||portmanteau of 'schorpioen' (lit. scorpion) and 'gorilla' (lit. gorilla)|
|German||Skorparilla||portmanteau of 'Skorpion' (lit. scorpion) and 'Gorilla' (lit. gorilla)|
|Italian||Scorporilla||portmanteau of 'scorpione' (lit. scorpion) and 'gorilla' (lit. gorilla)|
|Finnish||Skorilla||portmanteau of 'skorpioni' (lit. scorpion) and 'gorilla' (lit. gorilla)|
|Danish||Skorparilla||portmanteau of 'skorpion' (lit. scorpion) and 'gorilla' (lit. gorilla)|
|Norwegian||Skorparilla (CotT), Skorporilla (MOM)||portmanteau of 'skorpion' (lit. scorpion) and 'gorilla' (lit. gorilla)|
|Swedish||Skorparilla||portmanteau of 'skorpion' (lit. scorpion) and 'gorilla' (lit. gorilla)|
|derived from 'гад'; reference to Godzilla|
|German||Scorporilla||same as English|
|Portuguese||Escorpgorila||portmanteau of 'escorpião' (lit. scorpion) and 'gorila' (lit. gorilla)|
|same as English|
- Crash of the Titans
- Crash: Mind Over Mutant
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (cameo)
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!
- Blurbs in both Crash of the Titans, Crash: Mind Over Mutant and Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! suggest that Scorporillas are female. However, in Mind Over Mutant, Aku Aku says "This guy'll do us well.". "Guy" refers to Gender Neutral, implying that he particular Scorporilla in Mind Over Mutant could be male.
- No Scorporilla can be pocketed in Mind Over Mutant, and any Scorporilla obtained during a minigame round will die when time runs out.
- The Wii version of Mind Over Mutant asks the player to beat the Wii Remote and Nunchuk against their chest like a gorilla to use the Ground and Pound attack. Simply waving them alternatingly will suffice.
- In Mind Over Mutant, Scorporilla cannot use the metal springboards in the Wasteland, unlike other, smaller mutants.