"What are you looking at, fuzzhead!? I'm Rok-Ko the Earth Elemental. Uka Uka and Dr. Cortex woke me from my captive slumber, and now, I'm free to pulverize whatever gets in my way. Oh-hoh, don't even think about getting those Crystals, runt. 'Cause if you do, I'm gonna bury you alive."Rok-Ko, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
Rok-Ko is the Elemental of Earth. He controls earthly forces such as earthquakes and landslides. The only witnessed powers he possesses are causing rocks to fall from the sky and protecting Crunch with a rock sphere. It was stated by Cortex that the other Elementals are significantly more powerful, making Rok-Ko the weakest mask.
Rok-Ko's debut, and only appearance as of now, was in The Wrath of Cortex along with the other elementals. He first appears in the games intro when summoned by Uka Uka along with the other elementals. When Aku Aku protests on account of how dangerous the elementals are, he fires a beam of earth energy at him under Py-Ro's orders, which fails to destroy him.
Rok-Ko appears again shortly after as the mask of the first warp area in Coco's VR Hub System, where he threatens and jeers at Crash, Coco and Aku Aku through the vortex. He properly appears as the boss at the end of said warp area, possessing Crunch and giving him the powers of earth to defeat Crash in a giant boulder. With the assistance of Aku Aku, Crash uses meteors to defeat Rok-Ko, with Aku Aku using the power of the crystals to seal Rok-Ko away once again.
Rok-Ko has the personality of a typical school bully, and his immature insults to Crash reflect this. In Wrath of Cortex's manual, he's described as quick to anger with a head made of rocks.
Rok-Ko is a grey mask with a squared jaw and pointed top. He has two bent extremities on either side of his head, resembling horns. He has a jagged brown band around his forehead and three bumps on the very top of his head that resemble tufts of hair. He has triangular red eyes, a brown triangular nose and a mouth with jagged brown fangs. An odd symbol seems to be carved in to his chin.
- "You want a piece o' me, bandicoot? Huh? Huh? Do ya? Hah! Wuss."
- "Oh, I am gonna shake, rattle, and roll your bandicoot butt!"
- "Well, well, looks like the bandicoot's been busy collecting Crystals! I warned you, bandicoot."
- Rok-Ko's name is a pun on the name Rocco and is also derived from the word "rock".
- Rok-Ko's first line that he says to Crash, "What are you looking at, fuzzhead!?", is a reference to his voice actor, Thomas F. Wilson's more famous role as Biff Tannen from the Back to the Future franchise, whose signature line is "What are you looking at, butthead?".