Rock It (ロケットで いこう lit. Go in the Rocket in Japanese) is the twenty-second level and is the second level of the fifth warp room in Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy remake of the second game. This level shares its theme with Pack Attack and is set in a space station, which quickly enters a state of zero gravity as Crash uses his jet pack. Hazards such as hot pipes, lava beams, lasers, loose wires, and nitro crates appear. Electro-charged lab assistants also appear in this level.
Because this level is specially made for Crash, Coco will be denied entry to this level in the N. Sane Trilogy remake, as she cannot fly with a jet pack.
Viewing the Level
- This level has the least amount of boxes in the game, but not in the series. Totally Bear has one more box, but through a glitch, two of the boxes in Totally Bear are exploded before they appear on screen, so that level actually has the least amount of crates that the player can encounter.
- This level's name is a pun on "rocket".
- This is the first level in the game with a jet pack.
- Along with Pack Attack, The Checkpoint Crates only have C on the sides of the crate as opposed to having it on the top as well. Also because of anti-gravity the crate disintegrates and disappears instead of opening into a cross shape
- There's a glitch in this level: If the player dies enough to get an Aku Aku mask at the start, and if he additionally enters it already with two masks, he will fall down and lose a life as soon as he steps off the warp platform.
- In the PAL version, Crash enters the level already standing on the landing pad
- In the PAL version, the jetpack buzzer at the start of the level is much faster
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense