Rock It is the twenty-second level and the second level of the fifth warp room in Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy remake of the second game. This level shares its theme with Pack Attack and is set in a space station, which quickly enters a state of zero gravity as Crash uses his jet pack. Hazards such as hot pipes, lava beams, lasers, loose wires, and nitro crates appear. Electro-charged lab assistants also appear in this level.
Because this level is specially made for Crash, Coco will be denied entry to this level in the N. Sane Trilogy remake, as she cannot fly with a jet pack.
Viewing the Level
Names in other languages
Roketto de ikou
|Go in the Rocket|
- In the original PlayStation version, this level has the least amount of boxes in the game. In the N. Sane Trilogy however, Totally Bear instead holds that feat due to a development oversight in the original causing two crates in that level to be destroyed before Crash encounters them.
- This level's name is a pun on "rocket".
- There's a glitch in this level: If the player dies enough to get an Aku Aku mask at the start, and if they additionally enter it already with two masks, they will fall down and lose a life as soon as they step off the warp platform.
- In the PAL version, Crash enters the level already standing on the landing pad.
- In the PAL version, the jetpack buzzer at the start of the level is much faster.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense