Rings of Power (くぐれ！ クラッシュ lit. Pass Through! Crash in Japanese) is the thirtieth level overall and the fifth level of the secret warp room in Crash Bandicoot: Warped and its remake in the N. Sane Trilogy.
This level is named after an early action adventure title developed by Naughty Dog which was also called "Rings of Power".
To unlock this level, Crash will need twenty-five relics from the time trials located throughout the time twister. Crash must fly through a series of rings in order to gain a gem. If Crash can barrel roll his plane through the rings he will gain a large speed boost. The first gem of the level is earnt by winning the race and the second is earnt by breaking all of the level's crates.
In a later update applied to the N. Sane Trilogy, this level is no longer exclusive to Crash. Coco can also participate in this level using her biplane instead.
- Whenever Crash runs into a nitro crate while doing an barrel roll, he will not take damage.
- The PAL version has Crash receiving a shorter boost from spinning through a ring. The relic times are two seconds slower on the PAL version to accommodate for this, however the developer time is virtually impossible to beat thanks to this disadvantage.
- A remix of the music in this stage is used in Fake Crash's boss fight in Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced.
- This is the only non-boss level in Warped to have unique music.
- Rings of Power doesn't feature a floating Box Counter at the end of the level, as there is no designated exit to the level. When Crash or Coco break all the boxes, the gem is instantly awarded to them.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense