Sapphire Relics are the easiest to obtain and have the longest time to obtain them. After this comes the Gold Relics which are neither easy nor difficult to get, and finally the Platinum Relics which are the hardest to obtain and have the shortest time to obtain them. Better relics are awarded when the player complete a certain course in a better time, or by beating the record set by the CPU.
Although only the easiest time appears on screen, you do not have to have the Sapphire Relic to obtain the Gold Relics (except for Crash Bash). The same applies for the Platinum Relic with the Sapphire and Gold Relics.
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Bash (Gold and Platinum Relics only)
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
- Crash Nitro Kart
- Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage (As a Card)
- Crash Twinsanity (beta version only)
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- The Sapphire Relics were originally going to be Silver Relics in early versions of Crash Bandicoot: Warped. Due to the confusion of Silver looking similar to Platinum, it was changed to Bronze, but it eventually ended up as Sapphire.
- In Crash Bandicoot: Warped (as well as the later platform games and the remaster of Crash 2), a good tactic is to hold off on the Time Trials until you get the Crash Dash power, which makes getting the relics much easier.
- In the N. Sane Trilogy, Time Trials and relics are fully implemented into the remakes of the first two games, save for Relic-locked levels and the Gem obtainable by collecting every Gold Relic or higher. However, the criteria for retrieving two hidden Gems from Hang Eight and Plant Food remain the same, independent of the Time Trials.
- In Crash Bash, there are only two types of relics: Gold and Platinum. However, Gold Relics have a green jewel in them instead of red, and platinum relics look like Sapphire Relics. Also, in Crash Bash, relics are not obtained in a time trial mode, but rather in relic challenges.
- The Platinum times in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped are not displayed until after beating Cortex.
- The relics resemble the ankh, an ancient Egyptian symbol of life that can also be seen on the moving platforms in the Egyptian levels of Warped. Visual changes made in N. Sane Trilogy bring them closer in terms of appearance.
- Relics were going to be used in Twinsanity, but they were cut.
- Relics were called "Trophies" in the Japanese version, but the name is reverted to "Relics" in the N. Sane Trilogy.
- According to Oxide and Velo, their full name is "Time Relics."
|Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot|
|Bosses||Dingodile | Doctor N. Gin | Tiny Tiger | Doctor Neo Cortex | Uka Uka | Mega-Mix|
|Items||Crates | Wumpa Fruit | Crystals | Gems|
First Chamber: Jungle Jam | Shipwrecked | Temple of Boom | Frostbite Cavern | Just in Slime
|Enemies||Electric Eel | Frog | Jellyfish | Lab Assistant | Moray Eel | Penguin | Polar Bear | Pufferfish | Rat | Scrubber | Seal | Shark | Sparky Tentaclebot Unit | Spike Lizard | Squid | Sewer Mech | Venus Fly Trap | Yeti|
|Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku|
|Antagonists||Doctor Nefarious Tropy | N. Trance | Uka Uka | Crunch Bandicoot (Under Hypnosis) | Coco Bandicoot (Under Hypnosis) | Fake Crash (Under Hypnosis)|
|Items||Crates | Wumpa Fruit | Crystals | Gems | Gem Shards | Super Slide | Rocket Jump | Death Tornado Spin | Crash Dash|
|Levels|| First Chamber: Island Intro | Prints of Persia | Lagoony Tunes | Globe Trottin' | Pharaoh's Funhouse | Runaway Rug|
Second Chamber: Tiki Torture | Hoppin' Coffins | Barrel Roll | Flockful of Seagulls | Magma Mania
|Enemies||Arsonist | Scarab |Crocodile | Lab Assistant | Monkey | Scorpion | Seagull | Shark | Snake|
|Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled|
|Racers|| Default: Crash Bandicoot | Dr. Neo Cortex | Tiny Tiger | Coco Bandicoot | Dr. N. Gin | Dingodile | Polar | Pura | Crunch Bandicoot | Geary|
Unlockable (Bosses): Ripper Roo | Papu Papu | Komodo Joe | Pinstripe | Nitros Oxide
Unlockable (Misc.): Penta Penguin | Fake Crash | Dr. N. Tropy | King Chicken | Iron Checkpoint Crate
Pit Stop Purchases: Krunk | Small Norm | Big Norm | Nash | N. Trance | Real Velo | Zam | Zem
Bonus: Tawna | Ami | Megumi | Liz | Isabella | Baby Crash | Baby Coco | Baby T | Spyro | Hunter | Gnasty Gnorc | Komodo Moe | Dr. N. Brio | Nina Cortex | Koala Kong | Pasadena O'Possum | Ebenezer Von Clutch | Rilla Roo | Yaya Panda | Hasty | Chick | Stew | Megamix | Emperor Velo XXVII | Lab Assistant | Baby Cortex | Baby N. Tropy | Fixed Rilla Roo
|Supporting characters||Aku Aku | Uka Uka | Sparx | Velo Mask | Apo-Apo|
|Customization||Skins | Bodies and Decals | Wheels | Paint Jobs | Stickers|
N. Sanity Beach: Crash Cove | Mystery Caves | Sewer Speedway | Roo's Tubes
|Battle Arenas|| Original: Skull Rock | Nitro Court | Parking Lot | Rocky Road | Lab Basement | Rampage Ruins | The North Bowl|
From Crash Nitro Kart: Temple Turmoil | Frozen Frenzy | Desert Storm | Magnetic Mayhem | Terra Drome
|Collectibles||Trophy | Crystal | Gem | Relic | CTR Token | Key | Wumpa Coin|
|Power Ups||Missile | Bowling Bomb | Warp Orb | TNT Crate/Nitro Crate | Power Shield | N. Tropy Clock | N. Brio's Beaker | Turbo | Invisibility | Super Engine | Invincibility Mask (Aku Aku/Uka Uka/Velo Mask/Sparx/Apo-Apo)|
|Misc.||Pit Stop | Grand Prix (Nitro Tour | Back N. Time | Spyro N. Friends | Spooky | Neon Circus | Winter Festival | Rustland | Gasmoxia | Post Grand-Prix)|