Pogo Painter is the third level of the first warp room in Crash Bash and the first Pogo Pandemonium arena. It is the first level that the player uses a pogo stick in. To score points, the players must jump onto squares to change them to their respective color. To "bank" these points, the player must bounce on a purple ! crate. Like most Pogo Pandemonium levels, Crash and Coco use a regular pogo stick, Cortex and N. Brio use their jet packs, Tiny and Kong use spring shoes, and Dingodile and Rilla Roo use drills.
The following are the colors of the squares associated to the four players:
- Player 1: Yellow
- Player 2: Red
- Player 3: Blue
- Player 4: Green
- Missile - Players can collect missiles from the arena and shoot them at others. A player who is hit by a missile will stop for a few seconds and will lose speedy boots or missiles if that he/she is carrying either one of those.
- Speedy Boots - Temporarily causes the players to move faster than normal. Lasts for eight seconds.
- Arrow - If a player steps on an arrow, then all of the squares in the direction that the arrow is pointing will turn to that player's color.
- Purple ! - It is important for the player to land on these crates to turn squares into points.
- Trophy: Win 3 times.
- Gem: Reduce the player's points down to zero within the time limit. Player 1 starts at 80 points while the opponents start at 60 points. For 2P story, Team 1 starts at 180 points and Team 2 starts at 120 points. The time limit is 60 seconds in 1P story and 80 seconds in 2P story.
- Crystal: Win without touching the poisonous mushrooms which randomly appear.
- Gold Relic: Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic: Win 3 times against the champions.
Names in Other Languages
Hako tore hoppin
- The level's background music is a remix of the game's theme song.
- This is one of the few minigames that appeared in the demo version of the game, the others are Polar Panic and Pogo-a-Gogo.