Pogo Padlock is the eighteenth level in Crash Bash, the third stage of the fourth warp room and the fourth and final Pogo Pandemonium arena. If players land on a square of their own color, then they will lose all their colored squares.
If they shoot an opponent with a missile, they will be stunned and their squares will become the player's color. As the name implies, there will be a padlock in the arena from time to time. It will move around, but if the player gets it, it will lock all of the players' squares for a short period of time. Also, this is the only minigame where the arrow is absent.
The following are the colors of the squares associated to the four players:
- Player 1: Yellow
- Player 2: Red
- Player 3: Blue
- Player 4: Green
- Padlock - Locks all of the player's squares for a limited time. If carrying the padlock, it is okay for a player to step on squares of their own color. Lasts for eight seconds.
- Missile - Players can collect missiles from the arena and shoot them at players. If Player X shoots Player Y with a missile, then Player Y's squares will turn to Player X's color.
- Speedy Boots - Temporarily causes the player to move faster than normal. Lasts for eight seconds.
- Purple ! - It is important for the player to land on these crates to turn squares into points.
- Trophy: Win 3 times.
- Gem: Reduce the number of points to zero in the allotted time. Player 1 starts at 120 points while the opponents start at 90 points. (For 2p story, Team 1 starts at 240 points and Team 2 starts at 180 points).
- Crystal: The player won't be able to paint the squares. Instead, the only way for the player to score points is by stealing squares from other players, which is only done by shooting missiles at the other players.
- Gold Relic: Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic: Win 3 times against the champions.
Names in Other Languages