Pack Attack (むじゅうりょくで ゴー lit. Go Without Gravity in Japanese) is the twenty-fourth level and is the fourth level of the fifth warp room in Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy remake of the second game. The second of two zero-gravity levels in the space station, it once again requires Crash to don his jet pack.
Compared to Rock It, it features a somewhat higher density of hazards and a couple of slightly hidden crates, but once again the only truly challenging thing is the control scheme, which can make it hard to break some crates.
Just like the other jet pack level in the remake of the second game, "Rock It", Coco cannot visit this level.
- This level's name is an obvious pun on Namco's 1993 puzzle game, Pac-Attack. The game was an adaptation of Namco's 1992 puzzle game, Cosmo Gang the Puzzle, but starring Pac-Man, in exactly the same way that this level is an adaptation of Rock It, but starring Crash Bandicoot.
- Along with Rock It, The Checkpoint Crates only have C on the sides of the crate as opposed to having it on the top as well. Also because of anti-gravity the crate disintegrates and disappears instead of opening into a cross shape
- Like Rock It, the jetpack buzzer on the PAL version is much faster
- In the original version, one of the nitro crates in the level is outside of it, therefore it can't be seen.
- This crate was removed in the N. Sane Trilogy.
- The load/save screen level icon is actually from the level Rock It.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense