Since this track is used for their boss race, it can be considered both Small Norm and Big Norm's home track. It is used in the Uka Cup and the Green Gem Cup (along with Jungle Boogie and Deep Sea Driving).
It is a desert-themed track that features a massive clock face in the middle of it. There is a massive sand pit at start and there are spring boosts rising up and down. Players must get onto one before it goes down to get across the sand pit. About halfway, players will drive across the big clock. In the original Crash Nitro Kart version, along the sides of the race track, giant sand worms pop up out of holes in the sand and eat up racers who get too close. Just before the finish line, there is a massive jump. If racers jump too high then they will hit a moving windmill.
Crash Nitro Kart
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- In the demo version of the game, the name of this track is Out of Mime, instead of Out of Time.
- In the GBA version Fake Crash can be found on this track.
- The track can be compared to the Crash Team Racing race track Dingo Canyon as they both involve racing on a desert road. An obvious difference is that Out of Time features a massive clock face in the middle of the track while Dingo Canyon does not.
- In Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, it is officially classified as N. Tropy's track.
- In the Nitro Fueled remake of the track, the sandworms after the giant clock are removed. The clock itself is also replaced with a clock tower that you go inside due to anti-gravity mechanics being removed.