Since this track is used for their boss race, it can be considered both Small Norm and Big Norm's home track. It is used in the Uka Cup and the Green Gem Cup (along with Jungle Boogie and Deep Sea Driving). In Nitro-Fueled, it is also a part of the Desert Cup.
It is a desert-themed track that features a massive clock face in the middle of it. There is a massive sand pit at start and there are spring boosts rising up and down. Players must get onto one before it goes down to get across the sand pit. About halfway, players will drive across the big clock. In the original Crash Nitro Kart version, along the sides of the race track, giant sand worms pop up out of holes in the sand and eat up racers who get too close. Just before the finish line, there is a massive jump. If racers jump too high then they will hit a moving windmill.
In Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled, the giant clock face is redesigned as a castle-theme clock tower that players drive through due to the original game lacking the anti-gravity mechanics of its successor. The sand worms are also absent.
Crash Nitro Kart
Crash Nitro Kart (Game Boy Advance)
Crash Nitro Kart (N-Gage)
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Names in other languages
Ike ike tokei rōdo
|Go! Go! Clock Road|
|Spanish||Fuera de Tiempo||Out of Time|
Hors du Temps (CNK Game Boy Advance / N-Gage)
|Out of Time|
|Dutch||Tijd is Om|
|Italian||Tempo Scaduto (Crash Nitro Kart)
Senza Tempo (CNK Game Boy Advance / N-Gage)
Fuori dal Tempo (Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled)
|Time's Out (Crash Nitro Kart)|
Timeless / With No Time (CNK Game Boy Advance / N-Gage)
Outside of Time (Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled)
|Arabic||وادي الساعات||Valley of Hours|
- In the demo version of the game, the name of this track is Out of Mime, instead of Out of Time.
- In the GBA version Fake Crash can be found on this track.
- The track can be compared to the Crash Team Racing race track Dingo Canyon as they both involve racing on a desert road. An obvious difference is that Out of Time features a massive clock face in the middle of the track while Dingo Canyon does not.
- In Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, it is officially classified as N. Tropy's track.
- When Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled was first launched, the Arabic localization for this track was initially called "وادي الزمن". A later patch changed its Arabic name to "وادي الساعات", most likely to avoid confusion with Clockwork Wumpa's localized name.