The nitro switch crate is a type of crate that appears throughout the Crash Bandicoot series, usually near the end of a level. They appear as green-colored ! crates. When attacked, they cause all remaining nitro crates in the level to explode.
- Green ! Boxes - Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back manual
"Spin or jump on these boxes to detonate ALL of the Nitro Boxes on that level. This is important for Box Completion."
"Explodes every Nitro box in the level."
"Smacking these will detonate every Nitro Crate in the level."
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
- Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage
- Crash Twinsanity
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!
Names in Other Languages
|! Block (Green)|
|! Crate | ? Crate | Activation | Aku Aku | Ammo | Arrow | Basic | Beenox | Big TNT | Block | Bounce | Checkpoint | Coin | Copter | Detonator | Feather | Flamethrower | Freeze | Giant | Golden | Infinity | Invisibility | Iron | Iron Aku Aku | Iron Arrow | Iron Checkpoint | Life | Locked | Magic Carpet | Nitro | Nitro Bounce | Nitro Switch | Outline | Pants | Purple ! | Purple ? | Rainbow | Slot | Spike | Time | TNT | World | X|
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense