The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The N. Tropy Clock is a race-exclusive weapon in Crash Team Racing and Crash Nitro Kart. It is a bronze stopwatch that cause all opponents on the track to spin out and suffer a few seconds of speed reduction. During this period, the victims cannot pick up new weapons from ? Crates, nor can they use whatever weapon they were holding at the time. In Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, the latter aspect wears off sooner that the speed reduction itself, and the victims no longer lose Wumpa Fruit when hit. Juiced up N. Tropy Clocks make the speed reduction even longer. In CTR, it will not affect racers who are using an Aku Aku/Uka Uka Mask or Power Shield (though the latter will still disappear), but in Crash Nitro Kart, it will penetrate both of these.
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Nitro Kart
- Crash Nitro Kart (mobile)
- Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D
- Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 2
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- The N. Tropy Clock acts very similarly to the Lightning bolt from the Mario Kart series.
- It is one of several weapons in CTR that can only be used by human players.
- It can be used by computer opponents in the Nitro Fueled remake, though only on Hard difficulty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.