N. Sanity Peak is the second story level and final level of N. Sanity Island and the second main level of Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time. The first Quantum Mask Lani-Loli is found in this level. The red gem can be also found in this level. To obtain it, the player must jump on each of the nine regularly phasing platforms before Lani-Loli's resting place in a certain order.
Crash arrives in N. Sanity Peak to investigate the great power who has awoken. He passes through several obstacles within the peak until he finds Lani-Loli, one of the Quantum Masks. Just as Lani-Loli awakens from his slumber, a hole opens below Crash and Lani-Loli and they fall. Upon landing, they encounter the guardian of the Quantum Mask as it starts to chase Crash and Lani-Loli, but they manage to escape the guardian and meet up with Coco and Aku Aku. Lani-Loli then discovers a dimensional rift before explaining the whole dilemma to Crash, Coco and Aku Aku as they go through it, transporting them to the Hazardous Wastes.
Meanwhile, Cortex and N. Tropy proceed with their plan to take over the multiverse, as well as enlisting the help of N. Gin and N. Brio to assist them with their plan. Despite N. Gin and Brio not getting along, they both went off to separate dimensional rifts, as N. Tropy feels confident that they will prevail with their plan.
- The level is a cave.
- New mask introduced.
- Chase section reapparence.
N. Verted Mode
- Just like in Rude Awakening. The level is covered in darkness.
- You can light up the level by performing a spin, slide or body slam, Crash himself emits a small light that pulsates every two seconds.
- Level elements are colour-coded. Crash and checkpoint crates are light-blue, regular crates are brown, hazards such as enemies, TNT and pitfalls are red, ropes are green, platforms that fall are yellow and bumpa beries are magenta.
- Music is distorted by flange which increases in depth when Crash performs a spin, slide or body slam.
- The theming of the filter is based off submarine sonar radars.
- Jungle Spirits
- N. Sanity Peak Spirit
Names in Other Languages
Teppen o me za se
|Aiming for the Top|
|Spanish (NOA)||Cumbre N. Sania||Summit N. Sanity|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cumbre N. Sanity||Summit N. Sanity|
|French||Pic N. Sanity||(Same as English)|
|German||N. Sanity Peak||(Same as English)|
|Italian||Picco N. Sanity||(Same as English)|
|Portuguese||Pico N. Sanity||(Same as English)|
|N. Thusiasm Peak|
|Polish||Szczyt Obłędu||Insanity Peak|
|Arabic||قمة إن سانيتي
qimat 'iin saniti
|Summit N. Sanity|
- This level is the one with the fewest crates in the game.
- Footage from "Playstation's State of Play" video showed Lani-Loli ahead of Crash trying to escape the guardian. In the game itself, he's completely absent until the end of the level.