La Brea Car Pits (アチチ！ほるケーノ lit. Hotty! Dig 'Cano in Japanese) is the eighth race course in Crash Tag Team Racing. It takes place in a volcanic pit in Tyrannosaurus Wrecks and is the second race track belonging to that area of the park.
- The track's name is a portmanteau of "car," referring to the fact it is a race course and the "La Brea Tar Pits," a pit full of asphalt in Los Angeles where animals wandered into thousands of years ago and died.
- A piece of misplaced scenery can be seen in this track via debug camera.
- The music that plays in the background is a remix of The Rite of Spring by Igor Stravinsky.
- Barney the Dinosaur can be seen roasting over a fire halfway through the course.
- An extra shortcut can be unlocked by going up to a slingshot in Tyrannosaurus Wrecks and pulling a lever to make it launch a rock at the volcano, thus uncovering the shortcut.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help the Crash Bandicoot Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.