King Too Uncommon (しかけだらけの きゅうでん lit. Palace Full of Mechanism in Japanese) is the twenty first level and the last stage in the fourth warp room of Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced. It has lots of hazards such as mummies, holes, and high pressured water rising up. The water moves Crash along at really high speeds, sometimes into hazards such as nitros and TNT crates. There are two ways to finish this path; one way is to use the "high" way and another is to take the way where there is a big hole that Crash can fall in to get the red gem shard.
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate
- Arrow Crate - iron
- Arrow Crate - wooden (bonus round only)
- Basic Crate
- Bounce Crate
- Checkpoint Crate - iron (gem shard path only)
- Checkpoint Crate - wooden
- Crash Crate
- Freeze Crate
- ! Crate
- Iron Crate
- Nitro Crate
- Nitro Switch Crate
- Outline Crate
- ? Crate
- Time Crate (1/2 seconds)
- TNT Crate (bonus round only)
- This level is similar to the level Tomb Wader from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Its name is a reference to the ancient Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamen.
- This is the only level in the series where it is faster to take a "special path" during Time Trial Mode. It is faster to use the red gem shard path despite the lack of time crates because there are less obstacles in the way and Crash can use the super slide more through this section.
|Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku|
|Antagonists||Doctor Nefarious Tropy | N. Trance | Uka Uka | Crunch Bandicoot (Under Hypnosis) | Coco Bandicoot (Under Hypnosis) | Fake Crash (Under Hypnosis)|
|Items||Crates | Wumpa Fruit | Crystals | Gems | Gem Shards | Super Slide | Rocket Jump | Death Tornado Spin | Crash Dash|
|Levels|| First Chamber: Island Intro | Prints of Persia | Lagoony Tunes | Globe Trottin' | Pharaoh's Funhouse | Runaway Rug|
Second Chamber: Tiki Torture | Hoppin' Coffins | Barrel Roll | Flockful of Seagulls | Magma Mania
|Enemies||Arsonist | Scarab |Crocodile | Lab Assistant | Monkey | Scorpion | Seagull | Shark | Snake|