Keg Kaboom (かやくで ドカドッカン lit. Gunpowder Boom in Japanese) is the twenty-seventh level in Crash Bash, is the fifth stage of the fifth warp room and the fourth and final Medieval Mayhem arena. It can be unlocked by obtaining 25 gems. Here, players must immediately go into two fire creatures and hold the square button. Then, they have to touch the powder kegs that appear and get points. The brown kegs are the most common barrels and are worth 2, then 4, then 6, then 8 and then every 10. Silver kegs are worth 10 and gold kegs are worth 20. The crystal challenge is set in a medieval dark castle with a black floor.
- Powder Keg
- Shock Wave - Allows the player to ignite powder kegs from a distance.
- Trophy: Win 3 times.
- Gem: Player 1 starts at 130 points while the opponents start at 120 points. Time limit is 60 seconds. (For 2p story, Team 1 starts at 280 points and Team 2 starts at 240 points. Time limit is 40 seconds).
- Crystal: Win 1 round without being hit by the roaming bomb.
- Gold Relic: Win 2 times against the against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic: Win 3 times against the champions.