Jungle Rumble (サファリパークだ ゾウ？ lit. It's Safari Park... Elephant? in Japanese) is the sixth level and is the first level of the second warp room in Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. It takes place in a jungle surrounded by rivers, pyramids, and temples. After about halfway, Crash jumps in a jeep to get away from a fleet of rhinos.
The level starts out in a fully clear area leading to a river with a bridge, where Crash will find short locals chucking spears at him. After a short period of time, the path turns, leading to a shallow river which becomes a waterfall. This is also where the bonus round is located. Afterward, there is a Jeep on a large road. If Crash gets close to it, he will automatically hop in; a stampede of rhinos appears shortly thereafter and pursues Crash for a while. After a period of time, the rhinos go down a river and the Jeep collides with a log, where the level ends on rock platforms and rope bridges.
- In the GameCube version, two of the rhinos are blue.
- In Crash Tag Team Racing, the first battle arena has the same name as this level.
- In the Japanese version, this level's name is "It's Safari Park... Elephant?". However, the player is chased by rhinos rather than elephants.
- This level's bonus round contains the biggest amount of Wumpa Fruit in the game.
- On later versions, five crates have been removed: shortly before the bonus, behind several TNT and nitro crates (visible on the right) the leftmost TNT crate and the four outline crates have been removed and the near ! iron crate has been replaced by a ? crate. The last crate removed is located shortly after the start of the rhinos pursuit: on the first jump the two single crates have been replaced by one ? crate. which reduces to 150 on this level.