- Not to be confused with the Steel Crate.
Iron Crates in most games are an indestructible type of crate. They are often used to form bridges or platforms for Crash Bandicoot to cross. They can be dangerous if bouncing on top of iron arrow crates, as Crash will be crushed if he is standing beneath one. Activatable iron crates, such as the ! crate, will turn into one once hit, as will Slot crates if they are not broken in time.
"Completely inert, can be used as a platform."
- Crash Bandicoot
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
- Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage
- Crash Twinsanity
- Crash Twinsanity (mobile)
- Crash Tag Team Racing
- Crash of the Titans
- Crash: Mind Over Mutant
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
Names in Other Languages
|! Crate | ? Crate | Activation | Aku Aku | Ammo | Arrow | Basic | Beenox | Big TNT | Block | Bounce | Checkpoint | Coin | Copter | Detonator | Feather | Flamethrower | Freeze | Giant | Golden | Infinity | Invisibility | Iron | Iron Aku Aku | Iron Arrow | Iron Checkpoint | Life | Locked | Magic Carpet | Nitro | Nitro Bounce | Nitro Switch | Outline | Pants | Purple ! | Purple ? | Rainbow | Slot | Spike | Time | TNT | World | X|
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense