Hyper Spaceway (ギャラクシーハイウェイ lit. Galaxy Highway in Japanese) is the thirteenth and last race track in Crash Nitro Kart and Emperor Velo XXVII's home track. It features only a relic race. To unlock it, the player must beat Geary and to race Velo the player must win all the boss keys.
It is the longest track in the game and one of the longest tracks in the Crash Bandicoot racing games. It is also one of the hardest tracks, partly due to there being no map shown when racing in it. Because of this, it can be quite challenging to find the shortcuts in this track as they are all well obscured.
This track returned in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled with its track length shortened, along with a proper map of the track itself.
Racers start out in a room underneath Velo's Citadel, then they go through a warp hole and end up at a different angle underneath the Citadel. After that, they go through another blue warp hole, twist around the track, and past speed bursts which are guarded by fire breathing statues. Then they fall down "steps", over lasers, through another blue warp hole, and through a figure eight onto a clear tube in space with electric barriers. Velo's Citadel can be seen in the distance. The outside of the Citadel is Velo's head and then the racers go through another warp hole, back underneath the citadel, and towards the finish line.
- Due to the track's complex design, there is no map shown for this stage when racing in it. However, there is a map shown before choosing this track in a mode other than Adventure. In Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, there is now a map shown in the stage itself.
- Despite numerous changes in the Crash Nitro Kart track remakes for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, this track is the only one with a different number of time crates between the two versions.
- Falling off the track just before the first portal will make the racer be carried back onto the track ahead of the other racers.
- Prior to the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, this level had the longest relic times than any other relic time in the entire series (platforming and racing games). The platinum relic time is shorter than the sapphire relic time in Tiny Arena and equal to the sapphire relic time in That Sinking Feeling and Slippery Climb.
- Similar to Jungle Boogie, Thunder Struck, Android Alley, and Electron Avenue, this track bears little to no visual resemblance to any of the race tracks from Crash Team Racing.