Hit the Road is the third story level of The Hazardous Wastes and the fifth main level of Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time. The green gem can be also found in this level. The player character must spin a vibrating trash can and then keep spinning a remote controller that jumps out of the can until the remote controlled toy car collides with a Nitro Crate, making it explode and revealing the gem.
After reaching the junkyard, Crash/Coco traverse through it while dodging obstacles and enemies. Upon reaching the garage, the bandicoot suddenly hears a feminine voice upon coming into contact with N. Gin's monster truck. Fortunately, the truck got hooked onto a chain, leaving enough time for the bandicoot to get into a metallic Atlasphere and escape the truck itself. After successfully evading the truck, Crash/Coco make it to N. Gin's concert.
Names in other languages
|Spanish||Pisa El Acelerador||Step on the Accelerator|
|German||Road Trip||Road Trip|
|Italian||In viaggio||En route|
|Portuguese||Caindo na Estrada||Hitting the Road|
|Path of Anger|
- Just like the previous levels, the level is a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- The green gem is able to be obtained after the first chase section.
- Lani-Loli's add and remove objects ability usage.
- Post-apocalyptic enemies.
N. Verted Mode
- Just like the previous levels, the level has limited render distance.
- Everything has a neon outline around it, this includes level geometry which will also display its wireframes.
- Crash's spin is overdrived and sounds like a chainsaw.
- Every so often the level's lighting will flicker and become dim, you can light up the level again by reaching a checkpoint. (Stage Dive will not dim.)
- Music has a drumbeat; its volume depends on how bright the stage is.