The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Like the previous level Hang'em High, this level takes place in Saudi Arabia but at night time with more enemies and obstacles to avoid. There is also a death route in this level that leads to the purple gem.
- Arsonist- These are the main enemies of the level who constantly throw fire bombs in Crash's path. Unfortunately for him, the men attack from high windows which means that they can only be defeated with the Fruit Bazooka or by bouncing off another enemy's head and spinning.
- Swordsman 2- Swordsman 2 is slightly different from Swordsman 1. He is dressed in white and blue and he actually throws his sword in the bandicoot's way. Timing is needed when jumping over the swords he throws.
- Genie- Genies are the white guys on a flying carpet, floating around.
- Pot Carrying Monkeys- These monkeys are struggling to balance stacks of pots. If Crash spins one of them, a pot will fall on top of it, making it unable to see. One more spin and it flies away.
- Scorpions- Ceiling-crawling scorpions who can be defeated by a Death Tornado.
Translation of Aku Aku Hints in the Japanese Version
- If you come here with no miss, you can step on a secret footing and enter a harder course.
- Have you got ten trophies? Go to the secret Warp Room. You can get the yellow diamond.
Names in other languages
Arabia no netta iya
|Tropical Night in Arabia|
- This level has the longest time interval between a Sapphire Relic and a Gold Relic in the game and one of the longest intervals in the series.
- It also has the second-longest time for a Sapphire Relic in the game. The longest is Tomb Wader.
- During development, this level contained the Red Gem.
- According to an unofficial guide, this level used to have 89 crates, instead of 85.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense
- Pot Carrying Monkey