Gone Tomorrow (ハイテクみらいで ブッぱなせ！ lit. Firing off in the High-Tech Future in Japanese) is the twenty-first level and is the first level of the fifth warp room in Crash Bandicoot: Warped.
The levels name is a pun on the phrase "Here today, gone tomorrow" in reference to the level being set in the future.
Once again set in a futuristic metropolis, Crash has a new enemy; a big robot which shoots missiles at him before turning round and exposing a green target which Crash can either shoot at or spin.
This level has 87 boxes and 2 clear gems. To get the gems, Crash must have the green gem and enter the secret area. To get the box gem, Crash must leave certain crates intact before going through the green gem path.
Translation of Aku Aku Hints in the Japanese Version
- The apple bazooka is powerful against the big robots. Use the L2 button. You can also use double jump, then spin attack.
- If you have got the red diamond, try to go to the Jurassic swamp.
- Baby T is a lonely baby dinosaur. What will happen if you get the yellow diamond?
- Have you got the blue diamond? It's a chance to solve the curse of the pyramid.
- The green gem path was originally going to be the purple gem path.
- This level's bonus round contains the least amount of Wumpa Fruit in the game.
- According to an unofficial guide, this level used to have 88 crates, instead of 87.
- This level has the shortest alternate route in the game.
- The floor in the alternate route is green, reflecting that the green gem is used to enter the route.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content|| Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense