The level's name is a pun on the phrase "Flaming Passion" in reference to the assistants that throw flames to try and block Crash's way.
Crash is back to the Arabian theme late at night. This level contains the green gem which is obtained by completing the death route. This level is one of three in Warped which contains nitro crates, but no nitro switch crate to detonate all the nitro crates within the level. The fruit bazooka is needed to safely destroy the crates in order to receive the gem.
Names in Other Languages
|Japanese||もえろ！ アラビアンナイト||Burn! Arabian Night|
- This level was originally titled "Crash Kebob".
- This is the only Arabian level in the game to not have any hanging meshes. It also lacks most of the enemies such as the Genie Lab Assistant or the Scorpion.
- According to an unofficial guide, this level used to have 76 crates, instead of 75.
- The image in the warp portal reuses the image from the previous Arabian themed level.
- This is one of two levels in this game where, after completing the bonus round, it is possible to die before the game is finished adding the bonus round crates to the crate total. This causes a glitch where it is possible to get credited with breaking more crates than there are in the level.
- This level's death route is the only one in the game which transports Crash back to the main level, rather than exiting the level through its own warp portal.
- In the original version of this level, the burning death animation is glitched as it only plays half of the animation before instantly going back to the previous checkpoint.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense