Fire Walker (ひわたり じょうず lit. Firewalking Skillfully in Japanese) is the twenty fourth level and the last stage in the fifth warp room in Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced. It is unlocked when Crash has collected all four blue gem shards, and has defeated N. Trance. It is also the final level of the game. The level is basically the same as other volcanic-themed levels, only it presents more of a challenge. It contains the blue gem recreated from the gem shards, as well as another copter pack segment.
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate
- Arrow Crate - wooden
- Basic Crate
- Bounce Crate
- Checkpoint Crate - wooden
- Copter Crate
- Crash Crate
- Freeze Crate
- Iron Crate
- Locked Crate
- Nitro Crate
- Nitro Switch Crate (in the secret area)
- ? Crate
- Slot Crate
- Time Crate (1/2/3 seconds)
- TNT Crate
- This level has the most crates in the game.
- This level's name might be a reference to the 1986 movie "Firewalker".
- This is the only level in N. Tropy's area where no secret wumpa message has been discovered.
- Like the other levels in N. Tropy's area, it contains no bonus round.
|Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku|
|Antagonists||Doctor Nefarious Tropy | N. Trance | Uka Uka | Crunch Bandicoot (Under Hypnosis) | Coco Bandicoot (Under Hypnosis) | Fake Crash (Under Hypnosis)|
|Items||Crates | Wumpa Fruit | Crystals | Gems | Gem Shards | Super Slide | Rocket Jump | Death Tornado Spin | Crash Dash|
|Levels|| First Chamber: Island Intro | Prints of Persia | Lagoony Tunes | Globe Trottin' | Pharaoh's Funhouse | Runaway Rug|
Second Chamber: Tiki Torture | Hoppin' Coffins | Barrel Roll | Flockful of Seagulls | Magma Mania
|Enemies||Arsonist | Scarab |Crocodile | Lab Assistant | Monkey | Scorpion | Seagull | Shark | Snake|