Fenomena is the third planet encountered in Crash Nitro Kart. It represents a desert with castles, metallic and wooden areas, clocks and gothic architecture all over the place, as well as some statues and sky-high zones. The planet is almost completely time-oriented, as it has Medieval, Prehistoric, Egyptian, and Modern architecture all in one place. The boss of the planet is Norm and the race against him takes place in Out of Time, as shown by the fact that the level's clock is seen.
- Out of Time - A track in a desert filled with loose gears and broken pieces of clockwork. At one point the track goes up a giant clock tower.
- Clockwork Wumpa - A track within a dark castle filled with gears and clockwork. Giant gargoyles and grotesques sit on the roofs.
- Thunder Struck - A stormy, twisted track filled with spikes, cliffs, spinning spiked logs and acid rain. Giant statues hit the track with hammers towards the very end.
- Desert Storm - A battle arena with a very similar aesthetic to Out of Time. A giant tower in the middle can be activated with an activation crate to crush those driving inside.
Names in other languages
|(Same as English)|
|Spanish||Fenómena||(Same as English)|
- The planet name is a pun on the word "phenomena".
- Fenomena is the only planet from Crash Nitro Kart to not have any inhabitants shown aside from its champion in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
- The planet's landscape is could be a reference to The Persistence of Memory by the surrealist painter Salvador Dali.