Fenomena is the third planet in Crash Nitro Kart. It represents a desert with castles, metallic and wooden areas, clocks and gothic architecture all over the place, as well as some statues and sky-high zones. The planet is almost completely time-oriented, as it has Medieval, Prehistoric, and Modern architecture all in one place. The boss of the planet is Norm and the race against him takes place in Out of Time, as shown by the fact that the level's clock is seen.
Fenomena looks similar to Transylvania and Mongolia, due to its medieval-style architecture, and European countries such as France due to its gothic architecture. The hub world has a similar appearance to Out of Time but the differences are a metal section in the sky, there is a wooden platform, as well as roads, and there are fewer clocks and more statues. The hub world is definitely the smallest of all the planets, and it's far away from Out of Time, Clockwork Wumpa, and Desert Storm, which are located in different areas of the planet, with the hub world at the center and the tracks on the far perimeter, with no links. Thunder Struck is high in the sky.
- Out of Time - A track in a desert filled with loose gears and broken pieces of clockwork. At one point the track goes up a giant clock tower.
- Clockwork Wumpa - A track within a dark castle filled with gears and clockwork. Giant gargoyles and grotesques sit on the roofs.
- Thunder Struck - A stormy, twisted track filled with spikes, spinning spiked logs and acid rain. Giant statues hit the track with hammers towards the very end.
- Desert Storm - A battle arena with a very similar aesthetic to Out of Time. A giant tower in the middle can be activated with an activation crate to crush those driving inside.
Names in other languages
|(Same as English)|
|Spanish||Fenómena||(Same as English)|
- The planet name is a pun on the word "phenomena".
- It is also the Indonesian word for "phenomena".
- Fenomena is the only planet from Crash Nitro Kart to not have any inhabitants shown aside from its champion in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. (Terra has masked inhabitants shown in Tiny Temple, Barin has parka wearing shark aliens similar to Nash shown in Meteor Gorge, and Teknee has flying vehicles with mirror shields, indicating possible drivers, in Android Alley)