Eskimo Roll is the fourth level of the third warp room and the fourteenth level overall in Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. Here, Crash travels via atlasphere in the snow. Past enemies like Tiny Tiger, N. Tropy and Dingodile appear as obstacles here.
Names in Other Languages
Hiyahiya no doki~tsu!
|Spanish||Rollo de Esquimal||(same as English)|
|French||Glace Eskimo||Frozen Eskimo|
|Dutch||Eskimorol||(same as English)|
|German||Eskimo-Rolle||(same as English)|
|Italian||Igloo Glu-Glu||Igloo Glu-Glu|
|Does the Earth Rotate?|
- The original design for this level saw clear rather than snowy weather.
- This level contains some glitches within, such as if the player launches out of the transparent tube far enough and lands on top of N. Tropy, Crash will continuously bounce up and down on his head. Since Crash is not enabled to jump or jump onto an enemy's head in an atlasphere, this is a rare coincidence.
- Many members of Cortex's main group of henchmen appear in this level.
- This is one of the few levels in the game to feature Dingodile in a cameo appearance.
- In the Hidden Palace prototype leak of Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, this was the fifth level.