Droid Void (たたかえ！ クラッシュローダー lit. Fight! Crash Loader in Japanese) is the seventeenth level in the game and the second level of the fourth warp room of Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. In this level, Crash must make his way through a space station filled with electrified grates, lasers, and robots. About halfway through, Crash finds a mech suit and climbs in, with the remainder of the level being played inside the suit. This level also contains a Bonus Round and the game's only Purple Gem route, the latter of which is played inside the mech suit.
- The level finishes in a disco room.
- This is the first space level in the game.
- Crash enters his suit of armor when he enters the control center.
- The background ambient noise of this level is used as the warping sound effect for the PS2 version's loading screen.
- The mech suit itself resembles the Power loader from Alien, and its segment is entirely darkened by fog.
- The segment in which Crash uses the mech suit is not dark in the Gamecube version.
- In the bonus, shortly after the beginning, there is an iron arrow crate, two single crates and an iron crate at the top. On late PAL and NTSC versions, the iron crate is removed and the iron arrow crate is replaced by a TNT crate. Thereby the number of boxes is increased to 26, for a total of 169 on the level.