Drip, Drip, Drip (ドクガエルだ ピョン lit. Poisonous Frog Hop in Japanese) is the nineteenth stage and the fourth level in the fourth warp room in Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure. It is the final sewer themed level in the game and it features frogs that hinder Crash throughout the level.
- Like the Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back stage Piston It Away, this level's title is an obvious allusion to a Chumbawumba song from the album "Tubthumping". The song "Drip, Drip, Drip" isn't as popular as the song referenced in the earlier game.
- This is one of only four levels in the Crash Bandicoot platforming series from Cortex Strikes Back onwards that has more crates on the bonus path than the main path, the others also being from Cortex Strikes Back: Ruination, Night Fight, and Spaced Out.
- It's also the one with the most crates in a bonus level with 65, all games combined.
- This level has the same level design as the sewer themed levels from Cortex Strikes Back.
- This stage has the longest gap between Sapphire and Gold Relic times in the game being 51 seconds.