Dragon Drop (マトあて ベイビーＴ lit. Aiming Baby-T in Japanese) is the twenty-fourth level in Crash Bash, the second stage in the fifth warp room, and the second Medieval Mayhem arena. It can be unlocked by obtaining 19 crystals. The minigame is based on the medieval-themed levels from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
In this minigame, players ride on dragons. The player must touch a jewel that is on the ground, pick it up, and shoot it at a rolling target, with the points scored determined by the area the character shoots from. The game starts with a pink jewel and a green jewel in play, and when 45 seconds have passed, a blue jewel appears. The game ends 45 seconds after this.
- Trophy: Win 3 times.
- Gem: Reduce your points to zero before your opponents. Player 1 starts at 20 points while the opponents start at 15 points. For 2P story, Team 1 starts at 40 points and Team 2 starts at 30 points. The time limit is 60 seconds for 1P story and 45 seconds for 2P story.
- Crystal: You can only score from inside the flashing zone
- Gold Relic: Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic: Win 3 times against the champions.
- During teamplay, the team scores are shown throughout each round instead of the individual points. For whatever reason, this is the only minigame like this. In other point-based minigames, individual scores are kept throughout each round, and only added together at the end of the round.
- This level's name is a pun on the phrase "drag and drop".
- The dragons slightly resemble Baby T in body structure. The Japanese name is even called "Aiming Baby-T".
- Whether this was intentional or not is unknown.